Clare has a particular interest in developing her housing practice. She appears regularly for both social and private landlords, and for tenants.
In particular Clare appears in and advises on:
- Possession proceedings, particularly on the grounds of anti-social behaviour and nuisance.
- Applications to suspend warrants and enforce possession orders out of time.
- ASBI applications (including urgent and without notice applications).
- ASBO applications.
- Succession cases.
- Committal proceedings.
- Proceedings against trespassers.
- Section 204 appeals and related homelessness issues.
- Human rights and public law claims, including in the County Court under Pinnock
Clare regularly gives talks on all aspects of housing law and homelessness.