Harriet frequently advises on the susceptibility of decisions to challenge by judicial review. She is an experienced advocate of the High Court and Court of Appeal. Please see Cases for details.
In addition to work in other practice areas such as planning, environment, and property, Harriet’s work has covered:
- Housing and landlord and tenant disputes
- the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
- the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
- the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Residential Care Homes – recovery of sums due.
- Control Orders and Houses in Multiple Occupation.
- The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
- Access under the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000.