We cover all aspects of chancery work, both advisory and litigious.
- land and property work of all types (see separate sub-area listing)
- contract and commercial matters (see separate sub-area listing)
- Company law (including considering where necessary who is liable - company or individual - for matters in issue, and whether the corporate veil can be pierced)
- Winding-up and insolvency;
- Fraud, misrepresentation, undue influence, and similar claims
- Injunctions (interim and final) and declaratory relief.
Members of Chambers appear in all levels of court, including county courts, as well as in the Chancery Division and the appellate courts.
We deal with interlocutory applications (for example for summary judgment or striking out) as well as appearing at trial, advise on, and prepare the necessary documents for, all aspects of litigation, and can deal with matters urgently.
Members of appropriate seniority to the case are available at all levels.