Join Cornerstone Barristers’ Licensing Team for this webinar on how COVID-19 will re-shape licensing for the foreseeable future.
We’ve spent a summer in which much licensable activity was shifted online or outside and onto the street. Now, as coronavirus infections begin to rapidly rise, much of the UK is once again being locked down. Pubs have been ordered to close early. Plans to trial the re-opening of large venues have been postponed indefinitely. There seems to be no prospect of any mass gatherings being permitted until well into 2021.
Licensing has been profoundly changed by the virus. All practitioners will need to adapt to licensing the COVID-19 era.
In this free webinar, Cornerstone Barristers’ Licensing Team will offer their expert insight on:
- “Al fresco” licensing: how do we regulate licensable activities outdoors?
- Novel forms of licensing: how will the licensed trade respond to greater restrictions?
- Remote hearings and decision-making: making fair and lawful decisions virtually
- Enforcing public health restrictions: new responsibilities for licensing authorities
- Safer transport: regulating taxis and e-scooter rentals
The webinar will conclude with a short Q&A session. Questions in advance are welcome.
This webinar is aimed at anyone involved in the licensed trade: licensing officers and consultants, operators, police and responsible authorities and licensing lawyers.CLICK HERE TO REGISTERCOST: FREE