Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Deadline – Tuesday 6th September 2022
Cornerstone Barristers is an established leading set of chambers, having been in practice for over 140 years. Chambers has 61 members, including 13 silks, who are well known for their work in planning, property, public law, local government, housing, community care, licensing, regulatory law and commercial matters advising private and public sector clients.
Working closely with the Chief Executive, Members of Chambers, and the Clerking Team. This is a ‘hands on’ role and the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and implementation of Chambers marketing and communications strategy, which feeds into the wider Chambers strategic objective.
- Developing and delivery of marketing and communications plans and strategies.
- Work collaboratively to raise the profile of Chambers and its members.
- Manage and develop Chambers’ website and its digital and social media output.
- Internal and external communications – manage key external relationships with PR company/journalists/others.
- Events management – in person and online events.
- Collaborate with the Head of Finance to prepare and manage the marketing budget.
- Prepare hard copy and digital materials/copy for marketing initiatives and events.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess suitable experience gained in a similar role within the legal, other professional services industry.
- Ideally be educated to degree or similar level – high standard of written and spoken English.
- Be knowledgeable of digital and other marketing and communications techniques to produce professional and consistent messaging.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels – both inside and outside the organisation.
- Be positive, energetic, and capable of managing workloads successfully to competing deadlines.
Equality & Diversity Statement
Cornerstone Barristers are an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to diversity amongst its staff and members. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from women, people of minority ethnic origin, people with disabilities and LGBT+ candidates, as well as candidates from other groups which are underrepresented in the legal sector.
Application closing date 2pm – Tuesday 6th September 2022
To apply please send your CV and covering letter, addressed to Clare Bello, to Patricia Bowler email@example.com. Please ensure your covering letter details your suitable experience.