FAQs – Housing Day
When and where is the event hosted?
We’ll be hosting our annual Housing Day on 9th October from 9:30am – 4:30pm.
The venue is:
The Royal College of Surgeons of England
38 – 43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Find the venue on google maps here.
The venue is within easy walking distance of Holborn (Piccadilly and Central lines) and Temple (District and Circle lines) underground stations. It is a short taxi or underground journey from most major rail stations.
How much are tickets?
Purchase your ticket before 12th September and you’ll have access to an early bird discount.
Early Bird Ticket rate: £125 plus VAT
Standard Ticket rate: £140 plus VAT
When you purchase your ticket, you’ll be sent a VAT receipt via Eventbrite.
How can I pay?
Tickets must be purchased through our Eventbrite page. You can pay online via card or offline via invoice. Payment by invoice is due within 14 days of the invoice date or by 29 September, whichever is sooner.
Please ensure you pay into the following BACs account, rather than any other Cornerstone account your organisation may have with us, as it will make the administration of managing the event far simpler.
Find below our BACs account details:
Account Name: Cornerstone Seminar
How do I select which breakout sessions I want to attend?
When you purchase your ticket on Eventbrite, you’ll be able to select which breakout sessions you wish to attend. Your choices will be recorded on your ticket and order confirmation.
Why should I attend?
Housing Day 2023 will provide you with a thorough analysis of the latest developments in housing law and policy as well as practical advice. Here’s several reasons why you should attend this year.
- Expanded Venue: Moving to the Royal College of Surgeons enables us to accommodate a larger audience, ensuring an enriching experience for all participants.
- Tailored for Local Authorities and Housing Associations: The programme has been meticulously curated to address the unique needs, concerns, and legal considerations faced by both local authorities and housing associations. You can expect relevant case law updates, expert panels, and interactive sessions that directly speak to your work.
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow professionals, exchange insights, and build invaluable connections throughout the day.
- Meet our housing experts: Engage with Cornerstone’s top legal minds as they delve into pressing issues surrounding housing law. Our barristers are involved in the leading housing cases of the day and we are ranked as a top tier set for housing in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 legal directories.
- Plenary sessions: Participate in interactive plenary sessions to gain valuable insight, guidance and advice from our experienced barristers.
The Cornerstone Housing Team and our brilliant clerking team will be out in full force for Housing Day. We will reveal the speaker line up for the plenary sessions and the breakout sessions in due course.