Cornerstone Housing Day 2015 – Presentations
01 Jan 2018
Presentations from the Cornerstone Housing Day 2015 are now available to view on the newly launched Local Government Law.tv platform.
Click the links below to view previews of the videos.
- Key developments in Housing Law – Ranjit Bhose QC, Dean Underwood and Tara O’Leary
- Social Housing Fraud – Catherine Rowlands and Shomik Datta
- ASB Update – Kuljit Bhogal
- Eligibility update – Peggy Etiebet and Rory Clarke
- The Equality Act 2010 and Human Rights Act 1998 – Ryan Kohli
- Homelessness Update: Vulnerability and Intentionality – Kelvin Rutledge QC and Matt Hutchings