Gerard Forlin QC is a contributor to this collection of essays examining interesting aspects of key cases that have shaped the legal landscape.
The book sets out the facts of each case and examines its impact, with emphasis on the human angle of the story, including:
- Who were the people involved?
- What was actually decided in the case?
- What happened later and how what was decided on the facts changed our lives?
- What were the later implications for that area of law and/or other areas of law?
- What legacy has the case left?