Gerard Forlin QC was consulted and spoke at the WINS-RUSI-Serco Nuclear Security Roundtable on lessons learnt from the recent 'Fukushima Daiichi' incident in Japan.
The one-day roundtable for the World Institute for Nuclear Security considered:
- Integrating nuclear safety, security and emergency arrangements
- Common assessment of risk and shared security liability
- Improved corporate governance
- Peer review and sharing best practices to build confidence
- Education and training to build capacity
- The WINS paper, setting out priorities for nuclear security can be found on their website.
Click here for the WINS paper, setting out priorities for nuclear security.