Zoom webinar – Litigation in lockdown: the housing cases receiving pandemic priority
SpeakersKuljit Bhogal, Andrew Lane, Dr Sam Fowles
VenueOnline - SOLD OUT
FeeFree of charge
Cornerstone Barristers published a briefing on 7 April 2020 on the current state of play with regards to housing work (especially in the courts) and Covid 19.
The authors of that briefing – Kuljit Bhogal, Andy Lane and Sam Fowles – are now following that up with a webinar aimed at those housing practitioners acting or working for social landlords.
The webinar will cover:
- Possession actions and the required notices
- The civil courts priority status approach
- Injunction work and other alternative remedies
- Fraud investigations and actions
- Where are we with the question of rent arrears
Please see below for links to the materials from this webinar: