Information Rights by Philip Coppel QC will be published this month
On 28 May Hart Publishing will be publishing the latest edition of Information Rights by Philip Coppel QC.
Retaining the position it has held since first publication, the fifth edition of this leading practitioner text on information law has been thoroughly re-worked to provide comprehensive coverage of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR.
Philip Coppel QC has assembled barristers from 10 chambers, each pre-eminent in their field, to ensure the most authoritative account of the subject. The breadth and depth of coverage can be seen from the attached table of contents.
Information Rights has been cited by the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal and others, and is used by practitioners, judges and all those who practise in the field. The new edition maintains its style of succinct statements of principle, supported by case law, together with a separate volume of fully annotated legislative provisions and statutory guidance.
Further details of the work can be obtained from, and the book can be ordered, direct from the Bloomsbury website. Currently, they are offering it at a substantial discount as an eBook.
- Paul Bowen QC, Brick Court Chambers
- Isabella Buono, Cornerstone Barristers
- Richard Clayton QC, Ely Place Chambers
- Gerry Facenna QC, Monckton Chambers
- James Findlay QC, Cornerstone Barristers
- John Fitzsimons, Cornerstone Barristers
- Henry King QC, Fountain Court
- Jacqueline Lean, Landmark
- James Maurici QC, Landmark
- Gavin Millar QC, Matrix
- Julianne Morrison, Monkton Chambers
- Aidan O’Neill QC, Matrix
- Oliver Sanders QC, 1 Crown Office Row
- His Honour Judge Shanks, a Judge of the Crown Court and of the First-tier Tribunal
- Bankim Thanki QC, Fountain Court
- Martin Westgate QC, Doughty Street Chambers
- Antony White QC, Matrix
- Gemma White QC, Blackstone Chambers