Planning Day 2023 resources
Thank you for attending Cornerstone Barristers Planning Day 2023.
Learn more about our planning and environmental team and visit their profiles here.
Planning Day 2023 booklet – digital version
All attendees should have received a copy of the Planning Day booklet, which contains in-depth articles to accompany each presentation.
You can download the digital version here.
- Keynote Address – Johanna Boyd
- Key changes to planning appeals system in recent years: A practical guide – Ed Grant, Clare Parry and Jackson Sirica
- Case law update – Verity Bell, Jack Barber
- Section 73: Why do we (or the Courts) keep getting it wrong? – Robert Williams, Ruchi Parekh
- An environmental smorgasbord: from BNG to ESG – Estelle Dehon KC, Ryan Kohli
- Environmental Impact Assessment: recent legal issues, and a taste of the future in the shape of Environmental Outcomes Reports – Harriet Townsend, Nina Pindham
- Building beautiful: Design in the Courts and on appeal – Richard Ground KC, Matt Lewin
- How to get planning permission for your residential scheme in the Green Belt – Josef Cannon, Emma Dring
- Environmental panel – Tom Cosgrove KC (chair), Estelle Dehon KC, Nina Pindham and Ruchi Parekh
- Hot topics in planning – Michael Bedford KC (chair) Paul Shadarevian KC, Wayne Beglan, Emmaline Lambert and John Walker (CT Group)