Cornerstone Barristers achieves record results in Chambers UK Bar Directory 2024 for Planning and Environment
Cornerstone Barristers achieved record results in Chambers UK Bar Directory 2024 and two of the areas in which we saw major progression were Planning and Environment. The directory notes: “Solicitors interviewed unanimously agree that Cornerstone Barristers provide barristers with the range of skills required to handle the diverse and often complex nature of instructions.”
We reinforced our standing as a leading set in both areas by retaining our existing recommendations and with the following people moving up a band or gaining a new recommendation:
- Tom Cosgrove KC who moved to Band 1 (Planning)
- Richard Ground KC moved to Band 2 (Planning)
- Ed Grant and Robert Williams to Band 3 (Planning)
- Michael Bedford KC, Emmaline Lambert, and Ben Du Feu to Band 4 (Planning)
- Ruchi Parekh moves up to Band 5 (Planning) and Up and Coming (Environment)
These results mean that Cornerstone Barristers now has 23 members recommended for Planning (7 silks and 16 juniors) and 3 members (1 silk and 2 juniors) recommended for Environment.
If you are involved in these areas and have not already signed up, we have a number of events coming up which may be of interest:
- 6th November 2023 – Cornerstone Barristers Planning Day 2023
- 7th December 2023 – Insights on Climate Change with Mike Berners-Lee
If you are not already on our mailing list and would like to receive our mailings in relation to Planning and/or the Environment, please click here.
If you would like more information on our members, please contact our clerks.